Threads of Hope Hellas seeks a communications volunteer
We’re looking for a strong writer who is excited to join our small team of volunteers in the fight against human trafficking. The individual will assist in developing and growing our use of/impact in social media, email, website, blogs, third-party articles, product catalogues and other ad hoc needs.
- Working within marketing technologies like WordPress and Mailchimp
- Writing content for social media, email newsletters, blogs
- Updating website with new products/blogs
- If graphic-design-inclined, editing images and creating graphics
- If tech-inclined, maintaining our website
Time commitment will range from 5 to 15 hours/week, depending on needs. Hours are flexible and work is remote. Being self-motivated is a must. Preference will be given to candidates in Austin, TX.
To apply, please send resume and writing samples to Alicia Folwarski.
About Threads of Hope
Threads of Hope Hellas is a non-profit team building bridges out of sexual slavery for women in Athens, Greece, by imparting trade skills and Truth, providing educational and employment opportunities, and investing in community.